A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem.
- Flower Delivery Abu Dhabi | Online Flower Shop Abu Dhabi
- Honeymoon Packages In Kerala
- Sequence Controller Suppliers
- DTP Translation Services
- 33 Financial KPI Report Every CFO Should Keep Track To Predict Risks & Forecast Budgeting
- Thermal Spray Coatings Market Outlook 2020-2027: Cost Units Sales Revenues Applications
- Presidium Model United Nations Conference
- Official All American Road Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Bestellen Sie Indisch Bei Ihrem Lieblingslokal In Erfurt, Auf Halloessen.de
- How To Avoid A Storm In A Teacup: Smart Cloud Strategies