Assam is northeastern state of India. It is bounded by Bhutan and Arunachal Pradesh on the north, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland on the east and Meghalaya and Tripura and Mizoram on the south. The biggest festival celebrated in the state is Bihu. Assam is famous for its aromatic tea gardens tea is the major source of revenue to this state. Around 69% of the state's population is engaged in agricultural activities.
- Girt Unicorn Dresses
- Why To Take Career Counselling?
- Best licensing services in New York city
- A Brand Stunning Rise Resort Residences with All Luxury Service To Stay
- 5G Training | NanoCell Networks Pvt Ltd
- Baby Birthday Dress Online
- Speed Networking MeetMatch
- RFID Cable Tags | Manufacturer | India Gurgaon Delhi
- What are Hosted Ecommerce Solutions? – A Complete Guide
- Best Electrical Panel Maintenance Arizona