A blood screening is the process of laboratory testing for extracting blood prior to blood transfusion. The test is performed to ensure that recipients receive safe blood products. There are various blood screening procedures for donated blood to ensure that blood units are safe. Blood samples collected during donation undergo laboratory screening for Transfusion-Transmissible Infections (TTIs). In screening technique, blood sample is tested for evidence of certain infectious disease pathogens such as hepatitis B and C viruses and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There are different types of assay used for blood screening, which include Immunoassays (IAs) and nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT) assays.
- Office Workspace | Co-working Space | The Nott
- OPPO Service Center In Chennai
- Shimla Honeymoon Package: Romance In The Hills!
- Microwave Oven Service Center In Kolkata – Relife Center
- How To Save Outlook Message As A PDF With Attachment
- The Best Pre Primary School In Whitefield, Bangalore | Explorika
- Luxury Properties In Pune
- Webroot Support Contact Phone Number 1-888-237-7829
- The Custom Cupcake Company – Corporate Occasions
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School