alue-based care is getting popular and patients also realize its benefits. Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JP Morgan Chase decided in January that they would form a healthcare company, which would primarily aim at cutting costs for U.S. employees. This move affected the shares of some major healthcare supply chain companies like Express Scripts and CVS Health.
The three companies said in a joint statement that the venture would be based in Boston and operate free from profit-making incentives. They have now hired Dr. Atul Gawande a widely recognized endocrine surgeon at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, noted writer and researcher as the CEO of the yet unnamed employee healthcare company. Dr. Gawande is a public health researcher and has penned four New York Times bestsellers.
- How To Choose The Right Kitchen Benchtop
- Magento Development Services | Custom Magento Development
- What Are The Benefits Of An ELearning Solution For Teachers?
- Work At Anna Nagar Take Up Speed
- Lung Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market Size, Analysis | Report 2025
- Bangalore To Coonoor Cab | Bangalore To Coonoor Taxi
- Ajmer To Agra Taxi , Ajmer To Ahmedabad Taxi , Ajmer To Mount Abu Taxi
- Impressive Towing Services In Naperville, Illinois
- Haccp Certification Philippines
- Sterile Lancets Market Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027