After seminar in the Helsinki we decided to get Scanora 3D imaging machine to our hospital. The use of a newly installed Scanora 3D system reports in the diagnosis of various diseases of the ear, nose and throat. We got the machine from Tampere where it is installed in a moderate sized private radiology clinic. After three months of use and since the system was an installed patient with acute and chronic sinusitis, temporal bone diseases and inner ear anomalies have been studied by personal from hospital to analyze the safe use of this new technique in various ENT diseases.
- Luxury Apartment-WordPress
- Wooden Boxes Manufactures Dubai
- Surrey Tech Services Ltd
- Mahagun Mantra, Mahagun Mantra Noida Buy Affordable 2/3 BHK Apartments
- Using Phone Tracking To Your Advantage!
- Mizoram Board 10th Results 2017 MBSE HSLC Result 2017
- How Did Hawaii Become A State?
- Water Purifier AMC Service Provider Mumbai
- Affordable Shed Movers
- Construction Security Cameras