Spring Break FIJI and Instagram have something of a shared journey. Both babies of the ‘teenies’ both Instagram and Spring Break FIJI have been shaking up the travel game.
It has become something of a burn to say ‘you’re just doing it for the ‘gram’ but there is something to be said for the way that Instagram has broadened our horizons when it comes to travel and new experiences. When Spring Break FIJI burst onto the scene back in 2012, Instagram was just beginning to kick on. The social media platform was just turning 2 years old in 2012, having been launched in 2010. Instagram stories, just for reference, was only launched in August 2016. It’s kind of mad to think about how much this platform has influenced us all over ten short years. A survey by Expedia found that 30% of Americans had their travel plans influenced by Instagram.
- Novell Users Email List | Novell Customers Mailing Database
- What Is So Exciting About Maldives Other Than Sand And Beaches?
- What Are The Types Of E-Commerce Platforms?
- ATS Bouquet Commercial
- Sage 50 Technical Support Phone Number
- Essential Features Of The Elite Golf Greens Luxury Residential Project
- Smart Insulin Pen Market Size, Share, Forecast 2027
- Problem With Networked Toshiba Printer And Word
- MBA Educational Services In Hyderabad
- Umbrella Manufacturer Company Bangladesh