Global Automatic Feeding System Market was valued US$ 5.1Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 9.8Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.51%.
Automatic feeding systems gain in importance due to rising demands on performance-related feeding of cows and animal welfare. But so far, under practical conditions, AFS is used with static settings for feeding times and frequencies without taking into account animal demands.
Global Automatic Feeding System Market
Increasing the number of customers for meat and dairy products across the globe has led to an improved interest between the farmers to use automatic feeding equipment for livestock to reduce labor and increase the productivity of the animals owing to precise and proper feed delivery on time. The major restraining factor for the automatic feeding system market is the lack of standardization of automatic feeding systems.
- The Gaur Sadar Bazar-Suitable For The Shoppers In The Noida
- Why Your Business Needs Mobile App Along With Website?
- Phone Se Loan App: Get Loan Information Right From Your Phone
- Get Indian Gift Shop In USA
- About Locate.ae – UAE Business Directory
- Help With My Dissertation
- BIXMOVE PACKERS AND MOVERS MANAPAKKAM
- Silver Coins, Dated 1904-1919 Discovered In Bhusawar
- Do Property Analysis For No-cost At Expertcostseg.com
- App Development Company In Saudi Arabia