Global Bitumen Market has valued US$85 Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach approximately US$110 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of about 3.28 % during a forecast.
Global Bitumen Market is segmented by derivative, by application, and by region. Based on the derivative type, bitumen market is classified into paving, oxidized, cutback, emulsion, polymer modified. Roadways, waterproofing, adhesives, insulation are application segments of the bitumen market. Geographically bitumen market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Bitumen is mainly driven by increasing government policies towards roads and infrastructural development by using Public Private Partnership (PPP) models across developed as well as developing nations.
- Ide Kado Unik Untuk Orang Tersayang Di Hari Valentine
- Certified Translation Services In Dubai
- Get A Large Amount Of FF14 Gil
- Sobha Dream Acres Rent High-grade Two & Three BHK Apartments By Grade A Builder
- Best SEO Services Company In India
- Gibberellins Market Trends Report 2020-2027 By Level Of Automation, Type, End-user And Region
- Tourist Places In Kerala
- Luxury Apartments Are Coming Soon By Godrej Sector 107 Noida
- Blue And Green Colour Georgette Stitched Kurti
- Rocky Handsome Movie Review