How to Apply for Spousal Open Work Permit

Do you know you can bring your spouse or partner with Spousal Open Work Permit in Canada? Many of our clients come to Canada for work or study, and they often ask us if they can bring their spouse, partner, or family to Canada. The answer is a big YES! The Canadian government has made it feasible for international workers to bring in their spouses to Canada through a Visa called a Spousal Open Work Permit.
You can apply for a spousal Open Work Permit in Canada to allow your spouse to work full time while you study or work. So you can enjoy living & working in Canada with your partner. Wonderful, right?