India Chocolate Market was value US$ 1.50 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a US$ XX Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of over XX % during the forecast period.
India Chocolate Market
Changing food consumption patterns in India, increasing per capita income, affluent middle-class purchasing power coupled with marketing and promotional activities has boosted the chocolate market. Sale of boxed assortment is growing at a faster pace driven by increased in occasional gifting trend. Affordable price and discount offered at supermarkets/hypermarkets and healthy eating habits are another factor boosted sales.
- Roof Restoration Services in Dingley village
- Electrical Supplies & Electrical Surplus Equipment in Canada
- Diving With Great White Sharks
- Transformer Oil Purification System Manufacturers Canada | Filtervac
- verification for domestic worker
- Sprout and Twig Services 072102 B2B Contact Data
- Best Formal Schools in India
- TP-Link Router Tech Support Phone Number (800) 285-1803
- ProAmpac Presents PRO-DURA Premium at Interpack 2017
- Aerospace cable harness manufacturer in India