Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Hanuman Kavach By Teleone Call Us At 09250018100
- Tree Removal In Atlanta
- L7- INDIAN CONSTITUTION, IMPORTANT MCQ
- Structural Analysis Services
- Free Trading Tips | Free Stock Tips On Mobile
- Website Designers In Mumbai
- Goddess Kali Depicted On Indo-Dutch Coins
- Best Web Designing & Development Companies In Hyderabad
- SEM Training Institute,SEM Course Training Classes In Hyderabad