Microsoft has written to the US attorney general, Eric Holder, calling on him to "personally take action" to permit the software giant and others to share more information about the way they handle national security requests for customer data. he move comes after the Guardian published details of the extent of the co-operation between Microsoft and the National Security Agency (NSA), revealed in documents obtained by whistleblower Edward Snowden.
- 9th Class Result 2019 BISE Sahiwal Board
- parasailing jasialmer experience was fun and thrilling
- paediatric endocrinology
- New boss Luis Enrique has imposed strict rules and fines on his Barcelona squad
- Why File Manager Plugin for WordPress?
- SSC Recruitment 2020 – 8000 MTS Vacancies
- Microsoft pushes Eric Holder to lift block on public information sharing
- Kitchen Appliances in Chennai
- Signature Online | Doc Sign Pro
- Locksmith Royal Oak MI