The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council Saturday increased rates on mobile phones and specified parts from 12 percent to 18 percent. This will come into effect from April 1. The announcement was made by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman after she chaired the 39th meeting of state and Union Territory finance ministers as well as senior officials in New Delhi.The Council also decided to reduce to the tax rate on maintenance repair overhaul (MRO) services of aircraft to 5 percent from 18 percent. The rate on handmade and machine-made matchsticks, meanwhile, has been rationalised to 12 percent.During the meeting today, the Council also decided to waive late fees for delayed filing of annual Income Tax returns for FY18-19 by entities with a turnover of less than Rs 2 crore.
- How To Build An Online E-Commerce Store For Free? – A Guide
- Best Wedding Photographer In Udaipur
- Relevant Coursework On A Resume: Should You Include It?
- How To Build A Winning Image In IT Telemarketing
- BizNLP – Natural Language Processing Software To Extract Business Entities
- Discover The Well-structured Property At ATS Floral Pathways
- Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020 – 1568 Vacancies
- A Comprehensive Difference Between Hotels And Bed And Breakfast
- Essay Writing Services
- Auto Body Repair Shop Santa Rosa | Advance Tech Collision