The LVMH Prize for Young Fashion Designers is entering its seventh year with an updated committee of 59 international experts including model Gigi Hadid and influencer Caroline Daur. Always on the lookout for fresh voices, the LVMH Group is looking to diversify the industry with new individuals that reflect its changing state.
Last year, South African designer Thebe Magugu took home the coveted prize. This year the semi-final will take place on February 27 – 28 and the finale on June 5. The winner will receive 300,000 Euros and LVMH benefits for a year. Among the jury is a newly incorporated crew of it-girls including influencer Aimee Song, model/philanthropist Karlie Kloss, and more. Additionally, the continued editorial jury will feature Tim Blanks of BoF in London, Carine Roitfeld of CR Fashion Book, Imran Amed of BoF in London, Carmen Busquet investor, Glenda Bailey of Harper’s Bazaar USA, and other international journalists including Loïc Prigent.
- Magical Mumbai Tours | Day Tour in Mumbai
- What is the SMITH Algorithm?
- Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge Song Lyrics – Lifestyle Fun
- A New Way to Invest in Bitcoin
- Sourcing the right talent in the right way – Denys Dinkevych [Interview]
- Online NEBOSH courses now in Delhi
- The Best North Face Rain Jacket – 2020 Review
- HINDUTAMIL NEWS ONLINE
- Attainable Realty Inc
- Education System in Australia