"Reliance Jio profit grew 12% sequentially despite cuts in post-paid tariffs
Reliance Jio introduced new postpaid plans to steal some of the subscriber churn from Vodafone Idea.
Among operators, Vodafone Idea has the highest share of the postpaid market with 43% followed by Bharti Airtel at 28%.
The telecom arm of Reliance Industries reported a 12% jump in profit between July and September to hit ₹2,844 crore. It’s revenue also increased by 5.6% as it continued to remain the company’s shining beacon of hope with oil & gas taking a hit."
- Necessity of Training and Development
- Online Singing Competition
- Business startup books – Business Books for Startups – Top entrepreneur books
- Mahira Homes 63a Sector 63a
- Panel Board – Ventura Pumps – Heart of Happy Homes
- Gaf Roofing Contractor NJ
- Human Resource Compliance Checklist
- Vacation and Gatlinburg Cabins
- Finest Bengaluru 2 / 3 Bedroom-Hall-Kitchen Launch offer
- Telecom grounding and bonding hardware- Akstamping|USA