The Global Rodenticides Market is expected to grow from USD 3.80 billion in 2019, to reach USD 5.46 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The increasing population around the world spurring the demand for processed food combined with increased locust and insect attack on crops is responsible to propel the rodenticides market during the forecast period.
Rodenticides are the chemical or biological agents that help to destroy, kill, or repel rodents. These are usually formulated with food baits so as to attract rodents towards the formulation. Huge losses in agricultural fields, grain storage, and warehouses have been reported from rodent attacks.
- Spine Doctor in Jaipur
- How to get your newborn photograph shoot without the baby being disturbed
- Earmark Corporate Philanthropy Funds for Disabled Veterans Charities on GivingTuesday
- How to Create a New Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad – iPhone Customer Service
- Hard Top Freezer at Best Price in India, Hard Top Deep Freezer
- Engineering, Design, Site Surveys and Project Management at TFG Group
- White Label Travel Portal
- Container Management Software System | Import Export Software
- IS200TVBAH2ACC in Stock Buy | Repair | Exch from World of Controls.