"Posted by Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 512-gigabyte (GB) eUFS (embedded Universal Flash Storage) 3.1 for use in flagship smartphones. Delivering three times the write speed of the previous 512GB eUFS 3.0 mobile memory, Samsung’s new eUFS 3.1 breaks the 1GB/s performance threshold in smartphone storage.“With our introduction of the fastest mobile storage, smartphone users will no longer have to worry about the bottleneck they face with conventional storage cards,” said Cheol Choi, executive vice president of Memory Sales & Marketing at Samsung Electronics. “The new eUFS 3.1 reflects our continuing commitment to supporting the rapidly increasing demands from global smartphone makers this year.”"
- Outlook Technical Helpline Support Number
- Alright T-Shirt Printing Business Owners, The Moment Of Truth!
- Global Flexitanks Market
- Mover Companies In Dubai
- Free Profitable Forex Signals
- Brand Apartment With The All Sort Of Facilities To Stay Luxury
- Nevertales: The Beauty Within Hd IPad Game – IPad Game
- Buy Womens Cotton Branded Latest Nighty And 100% Pure Cotton Nighty Online
- Santander 123 Credit Card Login To Cash Back List