Purpose of the study
There are a variety of things that different stakeholders expect from organization’s CSR communication. The failure to communicate CSR activities, by many companies, hinder the company’s CSR goals There are a range of issues that impact how the company stakeholders interpret and respond to information about Corporate Social Responsibility activities such as information source, message content, perceived motivations of the organization, brand reputation and nature of their business. such factors can affect the realization of business benefits.
Nini, Y., Colvin, C., & Yim-Yu, W. (2012). Corporate social responsibility and strategic options: IHR perspective. Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings Of The Academy Of Legal, Ethical & Regulatory Issues (ALERI), 16(1), 5-6.
Liodice, B. (2010). Ten companies with social responsibility at the core. Advertising Age, 81(16), 88.
Bucur, M., Moica, S., & Fărcaş, R. (2011)
- Netgear Customer Service
- Air Conditioning Repair Tampa
- Top 3 IT Firms Lose USD 31 Billion In A Fortnight
- Birthday Cakes Delivery Abu Dhabi
- Usa Classified Sites List
- Schools In Davangere | Residential School In Davangere – Vishwa Chetana”>
- Freight Transport Management Rises To The Cloud
- Challenges In Implementing Electronic Health Records
- Give Boost To Your Overall Health – Buy Quali C Vitamin C
- Anti-T Lymphocyte Activationgen CD86 Antibody Suppliers – Biorbyt