Purpose of the study
There are a variety of things that different stakeholders expect from organization’s CSR communication. The failure to communicate CSR activities, by many companies, hinder the company’s CSR goals There are a range of issues that impact how the company stakeholders interpret and respond to information about Corporate Social Responsibility activities such as information source, message content, perceived motivations of the organization, brand reputation and nature of their business. such factors can affect the realization of business benefits.
Nini, Y., Colvin, C., & Yim-Yu, W. (2012). Corporate social responsibility and strategic options: IHR perspective. Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings Of The Academy Of Legal, Ethical & Regulatory Issues (ALERI), 16(1), 5-6.
Liodice, B. (2010). Ten companies with social responsibility at the core. Advertising Age, 81(16), 88.
Bucur, M., Moica, S., & Fărcaş, R. (2011)
- Factors Impacting Domestic Violence
- Indianapolis Website Marketing
- Top ReactJS Development Company In USA.
- FC Highland Soccer Academy Announces Former FIFA World Cup Soccer Player As Director Of Coaching
- Paul Chehade – To Resolve The Problem Of Illegal Immigration, We Must Know The Origin Of The Causes
- Windows Technical Support Contact
- Testimoni Kursus SEO Di Defriansyah.net
- Concrete Admixture Suppliers
- March 2020 – 1st Week Highlights
- Fresher Jobs Sites | India Jobsites | Job Vacancies In Bangalore | Pinhopes