The fish won’t be any smarter, but the farmers will be cybersecure.
Due to overfishing, climate change and environmental pollution, global fish stocks are dwindling around the world. Singapore is particularly vulnerable as her lack of natural resources and paucity of land call for heavy dependence on other countries for food and resources.
In line with achieving its target of producing 30% of Singapore’s nutritional needs by 2030, Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT), a subsidiary of Wintershine, has launched island nation’s first smart floating fish farm.
- PIK Chat – Instant Messaging SDK And API
- Best Online Coaching|Tuition For Cbse Class 10|Math|Physics Tutoring Sites
- Natural Personal Care Market Size, Growth | Industry Report 2026
- Yahoo Email Address Grabber | Extract Email Ids From Yahoo Account
- Official Dreams Come True Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Contact For Cheap Rent A Car In Dubai
- The Best Pre Primary School In Whitefield, Bangalore | Explorika
- Python Training In Bangalore
- SAP HR TRAINING/ONLINE/CLASSROOMS IN HYD,USA,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,INDIA,DUBAI, @ +91 800 8000 311
- Cave Creek Custom Home Builder | Morgan Taylor Homes