Software development life cycle is a structure deployed on the elaboration of a software product (Jain & Maheshwari, 2012). People often consider it as a subset of system development life cycle. Examples of SDLC models are, spiral, prototyping, incremental, Agile and v-model. The SDLC offers a structured approach and standardized process for all phases of any system development effort. The paper presents an overview of SDLC and the corresponding models, with the associated references. The models majorly have five to eight phases of the development process.
The prototyping model
It offers development approach of activities in the process of system development by creating prototypes. Prototypes are incomplete versions of software program whose development is taking place.
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in best nursing essay writers. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from custom nursing papers.
- Cinema|Theatre|Creative|Advertising Agency|In Tirupati|Kalyani Ads
- Warehouse Fulfillment Center India
- Electronic Projects For Kids
- Generic Efavirenz Brand Sustiva
- Gelin Evi 28 Nisan 2016 IzleGelin Evi 28 Nisan 2016 Izle
- The Need For CPR Training Programs For Corporates In India
- COTTON WOVEN FABRIC CLIPS, COTTON UNUSED T-SHIRTS RAGS
- Valentine Day Gift Of Combo Pack For Lovers
- Garbage Chute Systems| Garbage Chute
- Salesforce Developer Training In BTM Bangalore With Most Experienced Professionals Choose Upshot