Surprise… Despite (or due to) being a technology hub in SE Asia, Singapore’s employee engagement level is dismal.
New research released today by Qualtrics has offered some insights on employee engagement in Singapore and around the region.
The study pegged the average employee engagement score across Singapore at 47%, behind the global average of 53%, with India (79%), Thailand (72%) and Hong Kong (63%) returning the highest scores.
When employee feedback is well-received and acted on, the score rises significantly to 83% or falls by over half to 34% when feedback is not acted on.
- Korean Interpreter Mumbai
- Shopping Mall Security Guard Services In Mumbai
- Royal Enfield Classic Desert Storm Review
- Business Law Case Studies Examples
- Girls Dresses In Bhilwara
- Affordable Curved Treadmills For Sale
- 6 Reasons Why Manufacturing Companies Need Marketing Automation
- 5 Essential Accessories For Your Smartphone
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Health Checkup Packages In Hyderabad