"Surprise… Despite (or due to) being a technology hub in SE Asia, Singapore’s employee engagement level is dismal.
New research released today by Qualtrics has offered some insights on employee engagement in Singapore and around the region.
The study pegged the average employee engagement score across Singapore at 47%, behind the global average of 53%, with India (79%), Thailand (72%) and Hong Kong (63%) returning the highest scores."
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute and Awesome Smile with Manmadhudu2 Team
- best contract analysis software
- B2B: Bigger to Better: The Marketplace of The Future
- Key way milling machine
- Lung Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market Size, Analysis | Report 2025
- Infrastructure Email List | Infrastructure Industry Mailing Address Database
- Melon Seeds Market Latest Advancements, Developments and Future Scope 2020-2027
- Get the astonishing features by ATS Picturesque reprieves
- African American Black Students and Black Teachers
- Web Development Company in Pakistan