Must it take frequent viral epidemics to spur businesses large and small to establish remote-working practices and business continuity plans?
The novel coronavirus outbreak has clearly caught authorities, healthcare providers, businesses, as well as the general public on the back foot. However, countries around Asia, with millions of workers commuting to their workplaces daily, are stepping up efforts to curb the spread and transmission of the virus.
For instance, companies in China—ground zero for the epidemic—have halted operations completely during this period, while other companies like Cathay Pacific have encouraged employees to take unpaid leave. Some businesses have taken on a ‘business-as-usual approach’ with precautions in place, such as in Japan where companies are embarking on nationwide teleworking till the end of February, with some encouraging workers to travel to the office during off-peak hours instead.
- BZU BA/BSc Result 2012
- Tarot Reader, Tarot Card Reader
- Custom CBD Crumble Boxes – Printed CBD Crumble Box Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Best Company Registration Services In PAN India-2020
- The Different Highlights Of Gulshan Botnia
- Software Development: Product, Process Automation, Digital Services
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car From Delhi | Agra Tour
- Customize Digital Marketing
- Enjoy Delicious Kebabs At Some Famous Eateries In Delhi