Heart block is a inherited condition that causes a fault within the heart's natural pacemaker due to some kind of obstruction. Now a days, Heart Blockage not only occur in elder age but also occur in anyone at any age.
High cholesterol, being overweight and having high blood pressure leads to heart blockages.
Follow the steps to prevent heart blockages and heart-related diseases.
Quit smoking if you smoke.
Smoking leads to tightening of your blood vessels and makes it easier for your arteries to become clogged
Exercise at least four to six times a week for at least 30 minutes a day to strengthen your heart and to lose excess body fat.
Start Building your stamina by walking slowly or breaking up the exercise time to 10 minutes at one time until you can do physical activity for at least 30 minutes.
For more details visit: http://www.oxymedhospital.in/Articles-Heart-Blockage-and-Steps-for-Prevention.html
- Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings Manufacturers In India
- Simple Techniques To Make Your Work More Manageable
- SugarCRM Integration,sugarcrm Customization Services
- Visa Embassies In Islamabad
- Auris Bliss Malad West | Call +91 9953592848 And Buy Home In Mumbai
- Live Inside Their Projects To Feel Heavenly Being
- Secondary Tickets Report On Global And United States Market Status, Trends And Forecast.
- SAP Training Center In India
- Keerthy Suresh In Saree With Cute And Lovely Smile With A Fan