Known as the Venice of the East, also the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a stunning tapestry of serene water bodies and scenic landscapes. It is rich in its cultural nuances, historical tales,and architectural grandeur of the bygone era of the Rajputana Kingdom.
Things to do in Udaipur:
Udaipur is so filled with attractive spots that choosing a few can be really tough. However, there are a few must do-s for any tourist.
1- Enjoy the breezy lakes –
There are five major lakes in Udaipur – Lake Pichola, Rang Sagar, SwaroopSagar, DoodhTalai and FatehSagar. Surrounding these famous waterbodies the cultural and historical landmarks of the city stand tall – palaces, gardens, temples, restaurants and streets, offering endless leisure activities.
2- Eat at the innumerable lake-side Restaurants
After a long leisurely stroll around the breezy lakes, enjoyan exquisite lunch at the famous lake-side restaurants.
Taste ethnic gravies with exotic Rajasthani breads at the Tribute Restaurant on the F
- Surrey Insurance Agents
- Cost Containment Strategy For CFO’s To Flatten The Curve Amid Covid19 Downside Impact
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication Team | Steel Fabrication
- Security Manpower Supply Maharashtra
- Believe Sports Foundation
- Express Love & Gratitude For Your Mom In Chennai With Online Mother’s Day Gifts
- Office Wear Jewellery
- Display Social Media Feeds On The Social Wall
- Canvas Oil Paintings, Custom Paintings