Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
Physical and environmental security – controls defining secure areas, entry controls, protection against threats, equipment security, secure disposal, clear desk and clear screen policy, etc.
- Saskatchewan Immigration High Demand Occupation List 2020 | SINP Latest Occupation List
- Twin Moons Society: Hidden Mystery IPad Game
- Top 7 Things To Consider Before You Tie Wedding Knot
- +888-606-4841-Microsoft Windows 10 Support Phone Number
- Find Or Retrieve My Microsoft Office Product Key
- Oracle PLSQL Online Training – Cheyat Tech
- Bristol Healthcare Services Opens More Branch Offices In Different Locations
- Noble Way To Buy House
- Have A Look Of Master Bedroom Design Ideas
- Schenker Ready Watermaker | Marine Watermaker For Boat, Yacht & All Vessel