Nepal is often considered one of the best places for travel. It has an amazing Himalayan beauty, exotic multicultural aspects and natural beauty to match. Visitors from all parts of the world come to Nepal by the thousands every year, especially for trekking. As such, the tourism sector of Nepal has a lot of potential for growth and expansion.
Acting on this agenda, the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation (MoCTCA) has planned to organize ‘Visit Nepal Year’ in 2020 to attract more tourists to the country. The government has set a target to bring in two million tourists each year by the targeted year. According to Tourism Minister Jitendra Narayan Dev, a secretariat for the Visit Nepal Year will be established shortly to make necessary preparations.
Although the MoCTCA had planned to celebrate Visit Nepal Year in 2018, it was put off due to the delay in construction of airports, heritage sites and roads. The 60-day action plan of the Nepal Visit Year unveils that due priori
- 4 Steps To Hire A Real Local Agent In Phillip Island
- Transporter: The Series
- Australia Entrusts Entire Government ERP Operations To A Single Vendor
- Official A Pale Tour Named Death Tour 2020 T Shirt
- WELCOME TO ACER DENTAL, LLC
- The Australia Is Favorite The International Degree?
- Generic Lenvatinib Brand Lenvima
- Mini Party Halls In Chennai | SAN Event Hall
- Labels And Stickers Printing Dubai
- En Iyi Vape Premium E-likit Fiyatlari