Airtel Uganda’s long serving Managing Director (MD) V.G Somasekhar, has today resigned his position in the top telecom company, this publication has learnt. In an email this afternoon, Raghunath Venkateswarlu Mandava the Airtel Africa CEO, broadcasted the message to staff that the MD will no longer be working with the company.Titled: “Resignation Of V.G Somasekhar: Managing Director – Uganda“, the email written by Mr. Raghu said; “VG Somasekhar (Soma), Managing Director of Airtel Uganda Limited has expressed his desire to move to India and as such resigned from his current job, but will be associated with the Bharti, Airtel Group on his return to India.The two-time Airtel Uganda MD came back to Airtel Africa in August 2017. He was first MD for Airtel Uganda between 2010 and 2014, and was reassigned to Bharti Airtel Group –later bouncing back in September 2017. Somasekhar has helped build Airtel Uganda Limited into a strong brand and into the company that it is today. He has been instru
- ISO 45001 Certification In Dubai, UAE – Health And Safety | Ibex Systems
- Transportable Skid Fabrication | Austline Fabrications
- Get Moving With These Exciting Colorado Adventures
- Solar Companies In Chennai,EPC,Luminous Solar,Renewable Energy
- IC693PWR331D In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.
- Anchoring Your Ship On The Dynamic Volcanic Plates Of The Globe!
- Why Gaur Saundaryam High Street Commercial Projects Get High Demand
- Top UPVC Doors Manufacturers In Kolkata
- Wildlife Tours In India | India Wildlife Tours
- Uptown Skylla Zirakpur | Flats In Zirakpur